Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back

It has been a long time since I updated this supposed tool of dissertation efficiency. Much has changed, though there is a clear evolutionary path from the questions and work shown in the last posts. I have a new question, shifting from the topic of GP3s to institutional participation granted to non-state actors by international organizations. GP3s are often relevant to this, though the bulk of partnerships do not explicitly include an international organization, and my new organizational framework, I think, works better for me and my purposes.

I have created a diagram of my hypotheses, though I am uncertain about how to post it here. Ill work on that. Meanwhile, my current stuck-point is making key decisions about case selection and basic research design.

No comments: